Thursday, August 8, 2013

Six Months

Well, here we are.  Today has been six months since we lost Charlotte.  As I sit here this morning, I struggle with what to write.  I decided to go back and read Her Story.  I haven't read it all the way through since I've written it.  It brought up so many memories and pains.  So, instead of struggling with words today, because sometimes there aren't any.  I will leave you with her story.  Just for warning, it is quiet long.  So grab a cup of coffee and a box of tissues.

I will also leave you with the prayer I prayed this morning.

"Lord, Thank you for Charlotte - that today we can celebrate her and her being safe with you for six months.  I miss her, but am comforted in the fact I will see her again.  Use her and our story to bring you glory and honor.  Amen"  

No comments: