Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Daybook


Outside My Window... its dark out as we put a close to this Easter Sunday.

I'm Listening to... silence, ahhh.

I'm Wearing... my pjs I'm ready for bed.

I'm Grateful for... time with family today and most importantly, God's great love for me that He would sacrifice his Son for me. Inconceivable, really.

I'm Pondering...

"Then He opened their minds so they could understand the scriptures." Luke 24:45
(from our Easter sermon this morning)

I'm Reading...


The Hole in Our Gospel by Richard Stearns (I'm rereading this one with a group of friends. We are doing a book club on it over Facebook. It is pretty neat since we are all spread out across the world.)

I'm Thinking... of lists; things to do, things that need to get done, etc. I just need motivation to actually write them down.

I'm Creating... nothing at the moment, I take that back... a blog post. That is a lot since I haven't been here in a couple of weeks. Sick kids, Steve out of town, kids on Spring break, and a little family trip to St Louis, these are most of my reasons for my absence. All of these, plus a little writers block. What would you like me to write about? Ideas? Please?

I'm Hoping and Praying... for more consistency in my prayer and Bible times this week, for a wonderful time with a good friend from high school, motivation to get things done around here.

Around the House... tomorrow is cleaning day, before our friend arrives. I will also need to fit grocery shopping in too.

From the Kitchen... I feel the need to bake, but then I would eat it and I have not been eating well the last few days, and I feel it. Also, the Easter candy has been hidden away (they really didn't get too much, but I still have to put it up or I have a few that would eat it all in one sitting.)
Weekly Menu... ummm, this is one of those lists yet to be written. Maybe in the morning.
Sunday - Beans and wieners, pb&J, cucumbers, grapes, and melon
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -

One of my favorite things... a nice, quiet walk by myself after the kids were in bed.

A Few Plans for the rest of the week... spending time with our friend, Kindergarten round-up on Thursday, oh yeah, and the Royal Wedding on Friday. I will be home in front of the tele on Friday :)

Picture thoughts...

No comments: