Monday, April 25, 2011

His Love Compels

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.
2 Corinthians 5:14&15

On this Easter Monday, I meditate on how loving our Father is that he would send his Son as a sacrifice for me, for us, for you. It is His love that compels me to list the blessing that he has so lavished upon me. Not one of these gifts compares to the sacrifice He made to call me his own. And, so I continue to count my blessings...

(#'s 21-30)

* God's great love for me in that He sacrificed his only Son for me.
* Watching the kids have a joyous time roller skating.

* Passion for God poured over from others.

* Quiet afternoons

* Sundays

* Listening to the chatter as they happily play together.

* The coolness after a storm.

* Time with family on Easter Sunday.

* Walks at dusk.

* Baby's first steps.

No comments: