Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brothers

I really don't know what I would do if my older three boys were are school all day. They are so much help with many things. In particular, they are great helpers with their younger brothers and sisters. A couple of weeks ago, I asked Andrew to look after Nate while I vacuumed the stairs. I peeked in at them when I was finished and they were still playing. I asked Andrew to watch him for a little longer while I put the girls down for a nap. He agreed. He entertained Nate for about a half an hour and on the couch the whole time, none-the-less. When I came into the room, I heard giggling and laughing from both of them. It was one of those price-less moments. I had to capture it on the camera. Andrew then showed me what they were playing. They were playing peek-a-boo with Andrew's belly button. He sure kept Nate entertained and helped mom out in the process. I just love seeing my kids love and take care of each other.

No comments: