Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to our new blog. It has been a dream for a while, but I've just needed the time and motivation to sit down and work on it. We've still been having problems with Mac so we thought we would try blogger. So, this is where you will find us from now on. Please bookmark it or subscribe (or become a follower). Whatever you do, please stop by and say hi so we know you are here. We may link back to our Mac page in the future with pictures, but we will do all our posting here.

Like the title? Steve heard that a few years back and we joke about it being a title for our first book. For now thought, we thought we would make it the title of our blog.

Please comment or e-mail us if you have any questions on how blogger works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

here :) love the blog title!

Holli said...

your dream and my dream too! I wanted you to be on blogspot.... cuz lets face it I see you to little and can keep up with you better on blogspot and it will let me leave TONS OF COMMENTS!!!
See you tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

I so like this blog. Looks like you and your friends had great fun, and it was so nice to meet them.