Friday, March 18, 2011

Project Simplify #2 - Paper


This weeks challenge room for Project Simplify is Paper. You know those piles you have laying around the house. Thankfully, this one wasn't too hard for me. I dislike having piles of paper sitting around, so I tend to keep things cleared out. I try to get rid of junk mail as I bring in the mail each day and I also try to pick up kid's art work daily. I also cleaned out the kids school papers a couple of weeks ago. So my job wasn't so huge this week, but still rewarding.


This week I tackled our "to file" folder and the magazine rack. I also cleared out a cupboard that has kids craft supplies in it , but I didn't get any pictures of that. I sent old magazines to the recycling bins and it only took me 10 minutes. I like these short quick jobs which make things look tidy once again.


The filing took me around an hour. This is usually a job I save for Steve to do, because I don't like it and it is hard for me to find the time to actually do it. I think he was relieved that I did it for him. What a way to serve my husband :)





No comments: