Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Daybook


Outside My Window... the door is open as it is still in the 60's at 9 p.m., gorgeous Spring day.

I'm Listening to... the dryer and traffic on the highway and other than those, silence...ahhh!

I'm Wearing... my pj's

I'm Grateful for... a great season of Upward basketball for Tristan. We had his awards ceremony tonight. Upward is such a great program. We now have three boys who want to play
next year.

I'm Pondering...

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given
to you as well. --Matthew 6:33

I'm Reading...

The Hole in Our Gospel by Richard Stearns (I'm rereading this one with a group of friends. We are doing a book club on it over Facebook. It is pretty neat since we are all spread out across the world.)

One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp

I'm Thinking... we've had a very busy weekend, but the weather has been wonderful. We had great fellowship with friends last night and we ended the weekend with Tristan's basketball awards ceremony and dinner out with the kids. The kids have been great this weekend. We are so blessed, I love our kids so much!

I'm Creating... clean and organized spaces throughout my home. Want to join in check outProject Simplify on Monday.

I'm Hoping and Praying...

*wisdom
*for strength to continue in seeking God.
*for God to reveal his will in a few areas.
*for Cason as he gets his braces off tomorrow. He is really sad to get them off.

Around the House... getting the house back in order after a busy weekend. We are also in process of making a home office in the nook in our bedroom. We need to do some organizing and moving of things. I also need to go shopping for a dest chair.

From the Kitchen... with all this gorgeous weather we've been having, the grilling begins :)

Weekly Menu...
Sunday - out for Mexican... Yum, Yum!
Monday - Pesto Chicken Pasta, veggies, rolls
Tuesday - Chicken BBQ's on a bun, chips, salad
Wednesday - Grilled Pork Chops, cheesy potatoes, veggies and salad
Thursday - Steak & Ale Pie or stew, mashed potatoes, veggies
Friday - Date night (***wink, wink - mom)
Saturday - Pizza with friends

One of my favorite things... Seeing my kids smile and enjoy themselves.

A Few Plans for the rest of the week... two orthodontist appointments, getting my hair done, Andrew's Fifth grade musical (Oliver Twist), finish finding his costume, and my mom arrives on Thursday. A busy week, but it should be fun.

Picture thoughts...

No comments: